Single-Sided Shelter Installation Time Lapse
Abbreviated Mono-Port Instructions
– Lay out components near pier
– Align door location with boat entry
– Mark bracket locations on pier
– Install brackets
– Install long (water) and short (pier) posts
– Install pier end struts and center struts
– Install arched struts and water end struts
– Install fabric with easy-on Velcro straps
Fabric removal is a snap, taking less than 1 hour to remove, fold, and store. Reverse the process in spring, and you’re ready for the season. Less time on maintenance means more time boating!
Single-Sided Shelter Installation
Double-Sided Shelter Installation
U-Shaped Shelter Installation
Great product. A lot of impressive design and engineering work went into their cover systems. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do, keeps sun and water out of our boat, and it looks great.
They give great personalized service. Everyone, including the owner, is always available to answer questions.