Single-Sided Shelter Installation Time Lapse
Abbreviated Mono-Port Instructions
– Lay out components near pier
– Align door location with boat entry
– Mark bracket locations on pier
– Install brackets
– Install long (water) and short (pier) posts
– Install pier end struts and center struts
– Install arched struts and water end struts
– Install fabric with easy-on Velcro straps
Fabric removal is a snap, taking less than 1 hour to remove, fold, and store. Reverse the process in spring, and you’re ready for the season. Less time on maintenance means more time boating!
Single-Sided Shelter Installation
Double-Sided Shelter Installation
U-Shaped Shelter Installation
I really enjoyed the docking shelter this season. No leaves, rain, pine needles, etc. It was awesome.